When summer arrives, many things accompany it- (usually) good weather, longer nights and hours spent by the pool. However, in my case, it also brings about a whole array of shoes. Not necessarily new ones, but ones I find myself wearing everyday. These include mainly flats and sandals, as these are (obviously) the most practical ones. Although, I could never discard my VANS even if I do need to tie up the laces first. On that note, I present you my staple summer shoes!
Picture 1: Black flatform sandals (COS, similar here)+ Burgundy velvet slip-ons (Kurt Geiger similar here and here)
Picture 2: Jewel cross-over sandals (H&M, similar here)+ Grey and black VANS (similar here)
Picture 3: Black cross-over sandals (H&M, similar here)+ Nude colour, croc slip-ons (Primark,similar here)
Picture 2: Jewel cross-over sandals (H&M, similar here)+ Grey and black VANS (similar here)
Picture 3: Black cross-over sandals (H&M, similar here)+ Nude colour, croc slip-ons (Primark,similar here)



No comments:
Post a Comment