As aforementioned, I spent one week of my summer in Berlin with some of my closest friends. We did A LOT in such a short space of time- visited many sites, went to see an art exposition, experienced public viewing right by the Brandenburger Tor and many other things. It's a week that I know I will never forget. I realized that I hadn't shared any photos of my trip with you, so I thought I would do that! All in black and white too- turns out 3/4 of my photos weren't in colour- oops.
Linked in with I Would So Rock This
(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Great pictures! I love black & white photography.
ReplyDeleteSaying hello from the link-up
Alex - Funky Jungle
Thank you! They're my favourites :)
DeleteLovely photos you got here. Hope I can check out these sites myself soon :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the linkup. I’d love it if you can visit my blog, too. Looking forward to seeing you there: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com
Thank you, and yes you really should! I definitely will x
DeleteGreat b&w! Looks like a fun time!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :) it was wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWow what amazing photos you have. Black and white is always a classic!! It looks like you had a great time!!!
ReplyDelete