Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Back to School

Back to School

Some of you may already have returned to school. I am still bathing in the comfort of my last week, but the whole prospect of going back is permanently lingering in the back of my mind. Really not looking forward it. Only 2 more years to go- I can do this (right?). I thought that in order to mentally prepare myself I'd create this moodboard of back to school outfit possibilities. Something to throw on when you roll out of bed at 6 a.m. (I recently went to bed at that time- this isn't going to be easy). I always aim for a more comfy and casual outfit, with lots of jewellery for an added edge. Plus, chelsea boots are super comfy and chic so that's like a double extra! Good luck to you all with school/ going back to school x









No comments:

Post a Comment