Even though this trip occurred several months ago, I still think about it very often. Even now, when going through the photos for this blog post, I can't help but smile. I met so many amazing people, and saw so many amazing things whilst in Myanmar. Out of all places I've travelled to, it is one of my favourite due to the diversity in scenery, the friendly people and the amazing culture (89% of people in Myanmar are buddhist). Being able to see so much of this beautiful country had mainly to do with the fact that we woke up at around 5 or 6 a.m. every morning, and were out and about until late in the afternoon/evening. I have no regrets- not a single second was wasted. Though I can only share a few photos here (I want to save some for when I open my new site!), I hope you can perhaps experience some of Myanmar's beauty through my photos.








No comments:
Post a Comment