Thursday, 7 August 2014

Sable D'Olonne



Wearing: Brandy Melville halter top, Zara tartan shorts, H&M crossover sandals (similar here),  Multirow necklace bought at a market in Berlin (similar here)

Beach side towns have always been some of my favourites- the permanent light breeze, the cry of seagulls and the (generally) good weather partially justifying this fact. That's why I was so looking forward to my day trip to Sable D'Olonne- a seaside city in the West of France. As was predictable, the weather was perfect as was the whole day- eating "moules frites" (a must in France!), walking around and finally lounging by the beach. A wonderful trip. As to what I wore, I decided to keep it rather casual as who wants to be uncomfortable when walking by the sea? 
I'm afraid the swimming pool is begging me to go swim in it, so that's exactly what I will do. More photos from the beach to follow! 
Till then x







No comments:

Post a Comment