Monday, 11 August 2014

Poolside





Wearing: Zara neoprene-material top (similar here), H&M ripped jeans (partially self-ripped, similar here), coat from a small Dutch boutiqure (similar here), Mango sunglasses (similar here), Monki bag and bralette, COS sandals (similar here)

What do I do on a rainy day? I pull out my new top and jeans and throw together an outfit. Naturally. Come summer, come massive sales, which is where I bought this top from Zara. What you can't see, is that it's bright orange on the inside. I love this fact so much, even if it's not visible when worn. Plus, its neutral tone allows me to wear other colours with it- like this pink jacket, and metallic jewelry. I hope that wherever you may be, the weather is better than it is here at present- though I do like rain, a whole day of it is not so lovely. Anyways, I now plan to curl up on the couch with my book and tea, before heading to bed. Goodnight! x



Linked in with I Would So Rock This



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please have this outfit?? It is perfectly styled and I love it from head to toe.
    Summer with all these major sales makes my budget angry :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're far too sweet! Thank you! I know, me too- I could buy so much stuff! x

      Delete