Thursday, 4 September 2014

Genève



Wearing: ba&sh black dress, Hallhuber white blouse, Kurt Geiger slip-ons (similar here), Sisley bag 

I've been back at school for 4 days now and I'm not quite sure what to think of the IB just yet. I obviously love my English Literature class and am enjoying Business Management tremendously, but Biology and Maths still need to persuade me. Well, we'll see. As I am fortunate enough to finish Thursdays at 13:00, my mother and I took a trip to Geneva. The weather was amazing, and the afternoon could not have been more perfect. I decided to slip on my ba&sh dress again, but to wear a white blouse underneath to add an edge. I was wearing high heeled black boots but uhm my feet were in too much pain after 4 hours to continue wearing them. I don't know if I should be saying that but hey, honesty is the best policy. I hope you're all having a nice week so far x 




I also made an exciting purchase at Zara whilst in Geneva, to be featured in a new post soon! Sneak peak on my Instagram (and above). 




1 comment: