Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Polished



I've always found nail art somewhat fascinating. The amount of detail some people manage to put into such a small space is rather incredible. I was always very jealous of such people, as I kinda suck at it. I'm already proud when I manage to do a nail in one colour without painting my whole finger. Seriously. I have now however found a solution- Stick on nail polish! What a brilliant invention. My mum actually bought me this, and I love it! I've been getting plenty of compliments (people keep asking if I did it myself- I wish!), and it was really easy to apply. 
If you're interested, here you go





4 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm the same way...my whole hand will have polish on it if I did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nails girl!! I really need to get mine done soon!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry for the late reply by the way >.< xx

      Delete