Saturday, 6 September 2014

Favourites- Cosmetics

So I thought today I would share something a little different with you. Something not so much involving the retail part of fashion, but the cosmetic aspect. I have come to realize that there are some items I permanently reach for when getting ready in the morning- whether make-up or hair product, anything goes. I thought I'd share these items with you, perhaps they'll turn out to be just what you've been searching for!

"Shine" by Aesop is a newly discovered product, with amazing results. Not only does it smell incredible, the outcome is immediately visible! Amazing...

This lipstick is actually a drugstore find from Berlin. It has a lovely mauve colour, and also hydrates your lips (and is sun protection- so much for just a lipstick!). I didn't manage to find it online, but here is a similar one (in vintage pink). 


I purchased this eyeliner from Sephora. Being someone who is very new to the whole eyeliner game (getting that wing right sure is harder than it looks), I can tell you this product is simply perfect. It lasts forever, and doesn't smudge at all. 

Also more of a new product, this Bed Head curly hairspray is a new favourite. I swear my hair has never had this many beautiful foxy curls (it's usually more frizz than anything), and (once again) the smell is simply perfection.

Okay so here we have 3 products: Toni&Guy Sea Salt Spray, Avène everyday cream and the Urban Decay Nude mini palette. Out of all the products shown these are the ones I use most. The sea salt spray works marvelously and makes my hair have real beach waves (which I love) (purchase here). The everyday cream is one I have been using for years as a sort of foundation to the rest of my makeup. It keeps your skin hydrated and fresh (purchase here). Lastly, the famous Urban Decay eyeshadow palette. I only have the mini one in Nude (I'm saving up for the large one), but it is more than sufficient. The colours are perfect, as they are ones you can use everyday and they aren't shiny or anything so they blend in perefectly with your skin tone (purchase here).

Sorry about the excessive amount of text- next time, I'll keep it short. 

Linked in with I Would So Rock This





No comments:

Post a Comment