Sunday, 28 September 2014

When in Geneva...



Wearing: Petit Bateau jumper (sold out), ACNE Studios jeans, BlackBlessed x Love Aesthetics backpack, H&M boots (similar here), Isabel Marant necklace (similar here and here)

One thing I'm really enjoying this year is my free Thursday afternoons. Once again this week, my mother and I took a trip to Geneva. The weather is still wonderful here, and to celebrate we decided to have some coffee in the über-fancy Bongénie café (so worth it). Coming back to my outfit, this is a jumper I bought this summer whilst in France. It comes from a collaboration between Petit Bateau and Satu Maaranen- I absolutely adore it. It's one of those pieces you only find once, because it's so unique and abstract. And comfortable (very). As for the jeans, they feel like a second layer of skin. I was fortunate enough to buy these on sale in Holland a while ago, and I'm glad I did! Acne really does make the best jeans. I also like using a backpack every now and then- it's a change from my schoolbag. I am now off to spend the rest of my Sunday completing homework. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far!




Linked in with I Would So Rock This






4 comments:

  1. You so rock! Oh my...those coffee drinks look to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! Yes, they do look amazing- I was so tempted to steal the glass!

      Delete
  2. Ahh... I love travel photos! I wish I could be in Geneva right now, or anywhere else basically ;)

    A new post is up on the blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you are able to drop by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) You need to visit Geneva one day- it's absolutely gorgeous! X

      Delete