Wearing: Hallhuber blouse, Monki bag, Zara trousers, COS laser-cut shirt, boots from Depop (similar here)
I think it is most girls' dream to attend a Fashion Week at some point in their lives. I am no different. Seeing as Paris is closest to me, I thought I'd do a post showing what I would wear if I had the opportunity to attend an event there. The French like it chic and sleek, so i went with the typical white blouse and high-bun duo. The added edge comes from the leather-look pants (thank you Zara) and the laser-print shirt (thank you COS). As ever, my trustworthy Monki bag is by my side. A few layered necklaces and a pair of sunglasses, and the look is done! Oh and can't forget the black boots- a go-to of mine recently. This is a lot more comfortable than it looks, I can definitely see myself walking around Paris in this. If my plans for next year are successful, I may even be able to put this outfit into action! I'll keep you updated on that x
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
You are so darn cute! Love all the looks!
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you Robin! That means a lot x
Delete