Wearing: H&M t-shirt, Lafayettes bomber jacket (similar here), Benetton trousers (similar here), Navyboot chelsea boots and Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick (in the shade Make Your Move)
Sometimes the simplest outfits are the best. They're also usually the most comfortable. The weather has suddenly dropped by about 10 degrees, and my outfits have changed accordingly. When the weather is being strange like this, bomber jackets are my go to- they're perfectly warm and make you look put together. Throw it on over a white tee and black trouser and you're good to go! Away from the clothing now, I need to draw your attention to this lipstick. Sephora in France has just recently started stocking Bare Minerals products and I'm over the moon- I've been looking for a shade just like this one for ages. My prayers have been answered (finally!).
.jpg)
.jpg)
So love that third photo of you! The location...the look...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Robin! You really must come and visit us soon :)
Delete