Less than a week to go to Halloween folks. This day is not one I have given much of a thought at all, until I was invited to a Halloween party. The very first thought that popped into my head is one that you can easily guess- what on EARTH am I going to dress up as?! I turned to google for help, and it led me to look at the latest runway shows. I realized how many costume ideas lie in these looks. Though not always scary, still always stylish so why not show you my favourites?
Be a barbie with Moschino
Transform into a barcode with the help of Chanel (what would your scan come up as?)
Be a brilliant rainbow with Ashish (because why not?)
Look like a beautiful flower with House of Holland
Be a mysterious vampire with Dolce & Gabbana
*none of these photos are my own!





Well I'll look forward to photos whatever you decide!
ReplyDeleteI promise you'll get some! x
Delete