Thursday, 6 November 2014

Alexander Wang x H&M (it's as amazing as it sounds)


Wearing: H&M t-shirt and ripped jeans (similar here), Devernois blazer (similar here) and Navyboot boots

The past week and a half have been packed- revising for tests, piles of homework, litres of coffee and late nights. The IB really is a blast (NOT). But my Thursdays tend to make up for all the hard work, especially when the ALEXANDER WANG FOR H&M COLLECTION WAS FINALLY RELEASED! Excuse the caps lock, but I really was that excited. I've been waiting for this day ever since the collection was announced, and could not be happier about the pieces of clothing I purchased. If you're interested in buying something from this AHMAZING collection, you better get there fast because the pieces are going, going, gone. No joke. I love capsule collections like this because it makes the unaffordable, well... affordable. All the better for my wallet (or rather not). But hey, at least going into Geneva gave me an excuse to wear this lovely blazer and, must I mention these gorgeus boots (although, I'm not going to lie, I've worn them every single day for the past 2 weeks). On the bright side- TGI(almost)F!






And finally, this is what I bought from the ALEXANDER WANG X H&M collection:

Linked up with SincerelyJennaMarie



6 comments:

  1. I tried to get online this morning to look, and H&M's website was down forever!! Glad you got some pieces! - xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that that happened to quite a few people! I'm sure things will be up on other sites sometime soon. Thank you- i'm glad too! X

      Delete
  2. Such great shots! Really loving that diptych!!

    ReplyDelete