Geneva is a city that I find myself liking more and more. This may sound absurd considering I've lived in its proximity for the past 12 years, but its never been a city I've given much thought. It has just always....been. Nothing more, nothing less. Nowadays, I go there more and more often- be it with family or with friends, and I find that I am appreciating it more and more. There are so many small streets to discover, and boutiques to visit. One things that is somewhat disturbing however is how empty this city is on Sundays. The streets are completely deserted, and you barely witness a single soul. This is possibly because every single store is shut (apart from Starbucks- the only place we could find a coffee today). Every single other day its busy busy busy. It's kind of nice to be able to experience it without anyone else around, I must admit.
I do apologize for the lack of more "fashion-y" posts lately- I did have one planned, but managed to accidentally delete all the photos on my camera before saving them. Ooops. I'll get something up else up soon! (Also, apologies for the quality of some of the photos- I do not know what is going on)
.jpg)
Always enjoy hearing your thoughts...regardless of the topic!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you, thank you Robin!
Delete