Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Buongiorno!



Wearing: Sandro Molly coat, Elie Tahari cashmere turtleneck (similar here or here), Zara jeans and Navyboot boots

My absence has been very prolonged this time- my apologies. Something extremely tragic occured within my family a few weeks ago, and I haven't really been able to put my heart into anything (especially not school). However, our weekend trip to Lugano (a town in the Italian-speaking region of Switzerland) greatly cheered me up, and gave me the chance to shoot these photos. Coincidently, it's also where I purchased this gorgeous coat- god knows how many months of allowance I will need to fork out, but it's oh-so-worth-it. Love at first sight. Honestly. We walked into the store and my first comment was "I NEED THAT COAT." so I got the coat. Simple. 

My next post will hopefully be soon- seeing as it's the last week of school before the Christmas holidas (hallelujah) I shouldn't have all too much homework (knock on wood). I'm hoping to upload some of the photos I took of Lugano- it truly is a beautiful city, and people seem to pursue one of the most relaxed lifestyles I have ever had the chance to witness. Until then x




Linked in with SincerelyJennaMarie



4 comments:

  1. That coat looks adorable on you! But then again...everything does! I'm so sorry to hear of something tragic...sending warm and healing thoughts...enjoy your upcoming family time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Robin- so nice to hear that :) Thank you for your kind words x I hope you had a lovely time in Myanmar!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful location and the coat is amazing! It's definitely worth a few weeks of allowance
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- Lugano really is beautiful! And the coat is definitely 100% worth it :)

      Delete