As aforementioned, my weekend in Lugano was spectacular. And I have the photos to prove it. Living in Switzerland, I am quite used to an astounding view no matter where I am (I can see the Mont Blanc from my terrace), yet the scenery in Lugano was simply beautiful. The light really did turn everything red or blue depending on the time of day- my photos don't do the landscape justice,
I am currently sat in an airline lounge in Amsterdam, on my way to... Myanmar! Once more I am fortunate enough to experience this treasure of a country. Next stop is Bangkok, then Yangon. I cannot wait for the food, the culture, the people and really, the heat. Switzerland has been mild, I must admit, but 30 degrees does sound better than 5, no? I don't know when I will next be able to return, but I will try to keep my instagram updated if you want to take a peek at my upcoming adventures. I'll do my best to make a post soon.
Until then- Merry Christmas!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment