Thursday, 13 November 2014

Worldwide


Nantes, France, August 2014

New York City, U.S.A., January 2014

Yangon, Myanmar, February 2014

Sable D'Olonne, France, July 2014

Berlin, Germany, July 2014

Inle Lake, Myanmar, February 2014

Angers, France, July 2014

Sometimes when I look back through photos I've taken, I find some that jump out at me. They evoke something in me that I can't explain, a feeling I can't quite describe. Whether it be a photo of one of the most genuine laughs I have ever seen or simply a mother and daughter sitting by a bus stop. What makes these photos so special to me? Out of the thousands of moments I've captured, these are the ones that somehow seem to mean the most to me. Maybe everyone has those snapshots- those that invoke a feeling within them they can't quite shake, and can't quite put their finger on. When I examine these pictures, they bring back memories that have nothing to do with the place or time they were taken. So maybe that's the secret behind them- they remind us of instances we treasure or may have treasured. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

So much has happened in the course of 1 year, I've seen so many beautiful places and met so many wonderful people- and we still have 1 and a half months to go. Thank God I have a camera. 








2 comments:

  1. Yes, thank god you have a camera! Fabulous posting...so agree!

    ReplyDelete