Thursday, 31 July 2014

5 months later...







So... what can I say after 5 months? So much has happened, and I have busier than ever before. When I said I would not be able to post for awhile I didn't think I would mean for nearly half a year. I do have a lot to tell you however. As mentioned, I flew to Myanmar (known to some of you as Burma). I must say that out of all the places I've been, this was my very favourite. The scenery and the culture is beautiful, and the people are simply wonderful (photos to come!). After that, not much occured for several months, as I was basically revising night and day for my IGCSE exams (more than happy those are finally over). I am not exaggerating when I say that I had over 20 exams- yes really. When that was over, I had a full new appreciation for sleep (I often woke up at 5 a.m. to get some more revision done).

Shortly afterwards, I flew to Amsterdam to visit my brother who studies in Utrecht (which is only about 30 minutes from the capital). I had a really great time there, which included walking around and discovering the city, taking photos and, of course, doing some shopping. A few weeks after my return to Switzerland, I completed an internship with a family friend in Cologne. She's a graphic designer, and taught me a lot about photography and different editing programmes. School ended on the 27th of July, and a few days later I flew to Berlin with 4 of my closest friends. As you may have guessed, we had a marvelous time (public viewing with 400,000 other people by the Brandenburger Tor, trying local food, exploring the city etc...) and it was a perfect way to start the summer holidays. Since then? I have been lazing around in my holiday house in France. The weather has been excellent most of the time, with a temperature around 30 degrees- perfect for taking a dip in the pool or sitting outside and reading.

As I have now returned, you can be sure that more posts will follow soon- I have a few things up my sleeve (including a rather interesting collaboration and maybe even the creation of a new site?!). Stay tuned? x 

No comments:

Post a Comment