First of all- I wish you all a wonderful New Year! I hope it is filled with joy and a healthy amount of luck. As you can tell, I have changed my blog-style a little- I figured it would fit well with the fresh start of the New Year. My resolutions? To keep up this blog, do well in my exams and maybe buy less. That may come as a surprise as I love my clothing- but if I purchase less my pieces will become even more special. Which sounds wonderful to me. Anyways, now the weather has become colder I can wear my beautiful Christmas presents (I got so many gorgeous things)- namely this absolutely comfy/cozy faux-fur vest and these stunning ZARA boots (that are actually exceedingly comfortable).
I want to thank all my readers in this New Year, and I promise to be back soon. Make the most of 2014!






No comments:
Post a Comment