Sunday, 19 January 2014

NYC Photo Diary 1









Wearing: H&M coat, New Era beanie, Benetton trousers and Zara boots

I do apologize for having been completely absent for the past 2 weeks or so, there has simply been so much going on- New York (which was colder than Antarctica, believe it or not), and now I am in the middle of my exams so I have been studying non-stop. Today I have sworn off studying as I finally turn 16. It has been a very exciting year indeed. Without further ado, here is the first part of the photo I snapped in NYC. I hope you enjoy them!

1. On the way to Soho we saw this rather interesting mural. I love its contrast with the blue of the sky
2. Happily walking around the Upper East side- what you can't see is that I couldn't feel my fingers
3. View of Manhattan from the Brooklyn Bridge
4. A typical NYC street shot, and the beautiful symmetry of the houses
5. Believe it or not, I did not edit this photo at all- I was simply lucky enough to capture the colours in a perfect lighting!
6. Walking down Park Avenue
7. Dean & Deluca- a rather posh grocery store my mother and I have come to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment