
Wearing: Zara jersey dress and studded boots, FALKE tights and Outre Mesure clutch
During my trip to New York, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit the magnificent Metropolitan Museum of Art. Those of you who have visited it before, will know exactly what I mean when I say that it is simply amazing- not only the various exhibitions but also the architecture. If you ever get the chance, make sure to visit this Museum, you will most definitely not regret it!
1. Entering the Museum by its world famous steps- posters everywhere (and pigeons too).
2. Modern architecure seen throughout the Museum
3. The "Expressionist" part of the Museum, featuring artists such as Van Gogh or Monet
4. Yes, you were allowed to take photos! Something that very much surprised me (but at least it means I can now share these beautiful works of art with you!)
5. Observing- I sat in front of one painting for about 30 minutes simply because it was beautiful
6. My two favourite pieces- the use of colour is terrific and makes me feel immediatyl more content
7. The photograohy section, with a variety of different works
8. I actually did not take very many photos- only of the pieces I liked the most because I believe a painting is never the same on a photo as in person
9. Part of the Egyptian section: I simply loved the way the light fell
You can visit the museum website by clicking here








No comments:
Post a Comment