Sunday, 15 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Firstly, I apologize for this very long period of silence. I have been very busy lately with an art exam (picture me sitting, for two slots of 4 hours nervously trying to fill in an A2 sheet of paper whilst getting migraines fron the classical music playing through my headphones), preparing for Student League of Nations (an event taking place at the U.N where students from around the world represent countries- Cameroon for the win) and just general homework. But this weekend whilst listening to Christmas songs (yes, I've been listening to them for the past 3 weeks or so) and decorating the Christmas tree, I was inspired to make this quick post to show you guys that no, I have not deceased or had some tragic accident. But in all seriousness, isn't Berlin beautiful in the Winter? Enjoy the week x

No comments:

Post a Comment