Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Stairway to Heaven





Wearing: H&M Crop Top and Skirt, I AM Necklace 
and Outre Mesure Shoes

I haven't posted in quite awhile, and I apologize. But my reason for not posting yesterday is very valid-
I was in Paris! My family decided to embark on a one-day trip to Paris, and it was absolutely fantastic (photo diary to come very soon!). We saw many things, and walked around a lot, which is what Paris is all about! Even though the heat was nearly unbearable...

Speaking of heat, I am in love with my new pineapple crop top, which is obviously perfect for this kind of weather (plus, it has a really cute print). I did buy some stuff in Paris, including dungarees (proper vintage ones, meaning they are massive but, hey, extremely comfortable) which I am very excited about. I really hope I'll be able to visit Paris again soon.
J'adore Paris (et pineapples)!

1 comment: