Mix'n'Match
Looks from the Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
Looks from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
My favorite looks from their newest collection, Spring/Summer 2014
Photo sources: Vogue & Kaviar Gauche
This week, I'd like to draw your attention to German fashion label, Kaviar Gauche.
First of all, a little background: It was founded in 2005, by Alexandra Fischer-Roehler and Johanna Kühl. The label is based in Berlin, and is famous for its modern glamour and effortless chic. Its pieces also radiate a sense of cool femininity which makes it very popular for red carpet looks.
What I love about it, is the interplay of volume and texture, which makes these looks so unique. The collections always have many different mixtures of colour and style, but yet are always cohesive (which is not as effortless to do as it seems). Kaviar Gauche is one of those brands that, were I to have a lot of money, would be at the top of my shopping hit-list.
Let me dream if I want to!




No comments:
Post a Comment