Sunday, 18 August 2013

Look it Up: Rosie Wonders






Photo sources: Rosie Wonders & Makemylemonade

It was with luck that I stumbled upon this website. There I was, just browsing on the internet, knowing not what wonder I was about to stumble upon. Then I found this charming website, Rosie Wonders, and fell in love. Consequently, I also found an image on instagram by one of my favorite bloggers (makemylemonade) sporting temporary tattoos from the same brand. It was meant to be. Rosie Wonders is a British label, and features everything from cute little pieces of jewelry to greeting cards. 

My personal favorite items are the temporary tattoos (as seen above). I've never been much of a tattoo girl, but I must say that when seeing Lisa (author of makemylemonade) wearing them on her arm, it made me want to have some too! Plus, they come in all shapes and sizes (and patterns!)- whether you prefer Ganesh or Geisha they will have just what suits you best!

Plus, these tattoos are the perfect replacement for the many doodles I usually draw on my hands- no skin cancer and they're way prettier. x



1 comment: