Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Here I am.







Wearing: Vintage Panama Hat, H&M Shorts and Cardigan,
Chandelier Clothing Top & Vintage Espadrilles

So here I am. The question is, how does a 15 year old girl such as myself, land in the blogosphere. The answer is quite simple: by reading too many magazines, and spending too much time on the internet. Well, not only that to be truthful. There is also the additional factor of my friends being sick of me continuously talking about fashion and advising me to create a blog. So that is how I, Celia, landed here. I should probably introduce myself, though there isn't much to say- My name is Celia, I am 15 years young, I live in Switzerland (though I am originally German), I have a case of wanderlust (and have been lucky enough to do a lot of travelling) and love doing collages (see above). I don't know what you could get out of my blog (that is for you to find out!) but I know that for me it is an excellent way to post my daily outfits, or thoughts on different matters. With every outfit post, I will also post a sort of mood-board (in the form of a collage) to show the inspiration behind the said outfit. I hope you enjoy my blog, and are looking forward to future posts. (I also promise that this is the last time I write this much, so no worries!) x

No comments:

Post a Comment