Sunday, 2 August 2015

The Three Cs



Wearing: H&M t-shirt (similar here) and bralette (similar here), Mango jeans, Marella wedges (similar here), MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick and Alexander Wang bag

The three C outfit is hard to achieve- comfy, casual and yet still cool enough to look like you're well put together. Or at least so was the case until I discovered this combo. I think the jeans cracked the code, to be honest. Boyfriend jeans really do live up to the hype- who would have thought? Plus they have the perfect amount of breezy rips and holes to beat the summer heat. 
However, an important factor to a casual outfit is to have some unexpected factors to it too. In my case, instead of sneakers (which I love to death, don' t misunderstand me) I opted for some wedges. The fancy straps of the bralette also add another ineteresting aspect (at least I think so). 

In other new, after months (and I mean MONTHS) of saving up and hours of babysitting I was finally able to save up enough money to buy myself my dream bag- the Alexander Wang Rocco. It's as amazing as you would think
I'm one happy gal.






Linked in with PennilessSocialite and ForageFashion

9 comments:

  1. This does hit all the Cs. I love those jeans. It's hard to find the right fit!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it really is- took me quite awhile!

      Delete
  2. this look is so effortless and cool!

    shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is so effortless and cool!

    shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look today! I like how you name them Three Cs tee. lol, so cute and true. I have a couple of them too and I am wearing one today on my blog in fact. ;)
    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! And what a coincidence haha :) ok thank you, I'll make sure to go and take a look! xx

      Delete
  5. Love this look and how it hits all three C's! Your bag is amazing!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thank you haha- the wait was worth it! x

      Delete