Wearing: H&M sunglasses, Benetton trousers (similar here), Zara off-the-shoulder top (similar here),
COS sandals (similar here), Monki bag (similar here and here)
The current heatwave draping over many parts of Europe has led to the need for creative thinking when it comes to getting dressed. As much as I'd love to, I can't wear my spaghetti strap, short Monki dress everyday (at least not in public)- however, the new flash-your-shoulders trend is perfect when dealing with the heat, and I'm most certainly taking advantage of it. Though the long trousers may not be 100% ideal, the thin fabric works well and you avoid the hassle of having to pull down your skirt/dress/shorts every 2 minutes, in fear of flashing the whole street. I also have my hair up most of the time at present, as it's just so much more comfortable in this humidity. Furthermore, any excuse to wear my COS sandals makes me happy.
As you can also tell, black is a colour I cannot easily ditch no matter how high the temperature climbs. Hey, at least if I die of a heat stroke I'll still look fabulous.
Just kidding.
But on a more serious note, keep yourself hydrated, slather yourself in sunscreen and protect your eyes with a chic pair of sunglasses and you're more than good to go.
Linked in with PennilessSocialite and ForageFashion






Great black on black look!
ReplyDeletexo | The Fashion Forecast
Thanks :) x
DeleteYou look so chic! Love the all black look!
ReplyDelete<3 Shannon
Upbeat Soles
Thank you! Yes definitely a go-to colour haha x
DeleteBeautiful look, and I'm in love with the sandals! Are they recent?
ReplyDeleteThank you hon! They're last season, but i think they may have similar ones again this year. Asos may have similar ones too :)
DeleteThat top! Love it!
ReplyDeletexJo
http://www.myselfexpressed.com/
Thanks- perfect for the weather :)
DeleteI love all black... and an off the shoulder shirt is the perfet way to keep it 'summer-y'. You look beautiful!
ReplyDeletexo
Heather Wyancko
http://ForageFashion.com
Exactly my thought :) thank you so much!
DeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Robin!
DeleteLove this look! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I loved reading your comment. I practically live in my Converse too. :D
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late reply, I only just saw this! Thank you so much fo your comment- and yes, they're so comfy!
Delete