"I'm drunk, so what?"
Wearing: Alexander Wang x H&M dress (sold out), Longchamp "Le Pliage" bag, Adidas Stan Smith shoes
Exams always seem to take over my whole life for at least a month and a half, and I have no time for anything else, thus explaining my prolonged absence for which I do apologise.
In May my French class took a trip to Paris (its proximity is one of the many perks to living in Switzerland). We didn't do many stereotypical touristy things (i.e. no Louvre or Tour Eiffel), but we did visit the Opéra de Bastille (which was absolutely amazing) and the Tuileries gardens (site of the Louis Vuitton Foundation, which we also visited- I will be doing a seperate post on it!). Paris is honestly always a good idea, and we were lucky enough to be staying in the heart of Le Marais- one of the most interesting places in the city in my opinion, full of small cafés and boutiques.
Paris is one of my favourite cities, due to its diversity of sites but also of people. Its only not so great aspect? The metro- if you have claustrophobia I don't advise it.
Apart from that, Paris je t'aime.
Seats in the Bastille Opera hall
On of the many famous "passages couverts" in the heart of the city
In the underground part of the Bastille Opera


No comments:
Post a Comment