Sunday, 26 April 2015

Checkmate

Wearing: Zara jeans (similar here), Mango black cropped jumper (similar here), Esprit checkered blouse (similar here), H&M white sneakers and H&M sunglasses

Summer is fast approaching here, and I could not be more grateful. All my dresses and skirt are coming out of the closet, and my tights are stuffed into the back of my drawer. However, I can't let go of my jumpers just yet- especially not when it comes to layering. Sneakers are another necessity for the winter/spring/summer transition. You can't tell by the photos, but my white H&M sneakers are almost falling apart- talk about wear & tear. If you need a new pair of sneakers, head to H&M and grab these- you will not regret it, I promise. Seriously. Go.

On the other hand, warmer weather also signifies the imminent arrival of exams. Mock IB exams to be precise. Do I feel prepared? Not in the slightest. In addition, you'd think that once the exams are over, we'd be allowed to relax. But no. During the holidays is when the fun really begins- an extended essay needs to be written (4,000 words) and 3 IA's (around 10 pages each). No pressure right?

I'm still doing my best to enjoy the sunny days, and I hope you all are too x





Linked in with PennilessSocialite



6 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! This is totally up my alley. I love anything black and white!

    Amy Ann
    Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know- simple colours are usually best :)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! Love your style x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much xx You have a lovely blog!

      Delete
  4. That checkered top looks great with the rest of your outfit, you look very comfortable and fashionable!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete