This is an account I only discovered recently, but check almost everyday for new posts- the illustrations this girl draws are adorable and so simply sophisticated. This is an account you should definitely check out if you're looking for inspiration.
The concept of flatlays is one that is extremely popular on instagram, and this account gathers the best of its kind. Apart from being very aesthetically pleasing, it introduces the viewer to all sorts of other profiles.
If you're a sucker for black and white photos and portraits (guilty and guilty), then this account is perfect for you. It's also not one you come across so easily, considering its name, but one that is definitely worth following. Though the photos were not taken by the person who owns this profile, she gathers the best ones and always cites the source (again, another way to find new profiles).
Possibly one of my favourite accounts from this whole list, COPYLAB is a strike of genius. The brains behind this account is a young man with a whole load of inspiration, and an ingenius idea- he takes classic paintings and edits in modern fashion aspects. If you love fashion and art equally, look no further.
Though the page of a jewelry brand, its minimalistic layout is very soothing to the eyes, and always a great place to go to for inspiration. Oh, and it helps that their products are flawless.
This list had to include some fellow blogger, because instagram really is an ideal hub for us, This gorgeous lady is one I discovered through the app itself, and you can easily see why I'm a devoted follower. She posts regularly, and her photography of everyday details is always spot-on.
A 19 year old boy from Hong Kong, BRYANTLIVES is an amazing photographer with an amazing photography account. He is a perfect example of one of instagram's talented minds. The vintage yet extremely modern feel to the photos, as well as their composition, makes these one of my go-to accounts (on a daily basis, may I add).
Another blogges, yes. Based in LA, Ms Liao represents the Cali life to a T. The modern aspect, the simple colours, the occasional healthy food shots- all work perfectly for me.
This one is more a moodboard (as stated), which is why its perfect to go to if you're lacking inspiration. It also introduces shots from a variety of brands, so if you see something you love it always says where it's from. And, if you ever run out of outfit ideas, this account is equally perfect in coming to your aid.
This one may seem a little strange, as I am 17 and do not (yet) have my own place. But hey, it's never too early to start planning right? This is an account I follow due to its aesthetical quality, and because it's ideal for inspiration when I get bored by the way my room looks. I mean, who wouldn't want their apartment/house/room to look so modern, sleek and chic? Hell, who wouldn't want their whole life to be like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment