Everytime I go to Berlin, I am amazed by the variety in culture and scenery that can be found there.
It's a city that truly is growing and expanding, with a blooming culture and art scene and many different types of interesting people.
I am currently in the throws of organizing my school's annual Fashion Show, which around 500-600 (!!!) people attend. Yep, you read that right. Rehearsals are being held at the moment, and it is not easy to coordinate around 35 models and placing them into 12 different shops (plus, choreographing all of that, I have barely any no rythm)- thank goodness I'm not doing this alone (I am the head of a committee with 2 other girls).
2 more weeks to go- if you don't hear from me again, you will most likely find me curled up in a corner somwhere.
Until then, enjoy these snapshots of this amazing city!
Tata x
These are great! And I adore your blog header!! Good luck with the fashion show! You of all people can definitely pull it off! Can't wait to visit Berlin one day! xo
ReplyDelete