Sunday, 1 February 2015

Until Next Time




What I find most incredible is that I am writing this post, about a place where the average daily temperature is around 27 degrees, whilst here we are in the middle of snowstorm- 60 cm and counting (I think Juno has come to Switzerland). Yet, these photos fill me with so much warmth, and so many happy memories. Somehow, this trip was even more amazing than the first time around. Maybe because I knew what to keep my eye out for this time, I was able to consider the details even further. 
Myanmar is truly a beautiful country, full of beautiful people, living in a beautiful culture.
Thank you for the memories.








2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! It was the second visit that really did it for me too. Beautiful captures! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- and yes, I do not know why it made such a difference, but it did! I will make sure to do so ahaha :) x

      Delete