Okay. I think I need to apologize. I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks and I feel extremely guilty. There has just been so much going on (especially in school!). But I do also have good news- I just hit 500 followers on Instagram! Thank you guys so much! It means a lot to me. especially since I have got messages from you all on my Instamessage- it means a lot!
So anyway, this week I sorted through my photos and found these portrait shots. I always enjoy taking shots like these because it shows you all the exact angles of a person's face and I think that that is what makes portrait shots so beautiful.
1. My brother, shot in New York City, late February
2. One of my beautiful best friends, taken in Berlin, mid January
3. Another of my good friends, photographed in Berlin, early September
4. Gorgeous girl, taken in Berlin (I really seem to like this city!), early September
5. My stunning childhood-friend, shot (again) in Berlin, mid January
6. My brother, photographed in New York City, late February






No comments:
Post a Comment