Thursday, 24 October 2013

Netherlands Photo Diary 1- Amsterdam





 Wearing: Zara jumper, Urban Renewal jacket, Primark skirt, H&M tights, Monki socks, BBlue sneakers
 So, five days ago I was fortunate enough to fly to Amsterdam (with my mum) to visit my brother. From there, we took the train to Utrecht, and I have to tell you- I've fallen in love with the Netherlands. All of the streets are small and cute and the people are all so wonderfully kind. On Sunday we went to Amsterdam, to wander around. I absolutely loved it. I'll be posting more photos very soon. x

1. Posing with this wonderfully pink bike (one of many, many bikes)
2. Just airing out the sheets...
3. Street stickers found all around the city
4. A fun fair that took place right in the center of the town, and a beautiful blue sky
5. Difference in architecture- one by the train station, the other situated on a small street

No comments:

Post a Comment