So here's the second part to my Netherlands photos- the Utrecht ones!They all seem to be put together in collage style, oops. That's probably because I have so many photos that I couldn't possible post them all in single file. These are just a handful from my 375 (yeah, I went a little overboard). I promise, next will be another style poat! Till then x
1. Graffiti from around the city- loving the vibrant colours.
2. Sunglasses, sunglasses and more sunglasses.
3. A collection of bike seats- in Utrecht, there are more bikes than people!
4.Like a bird in the sky... I wonder what the view must be like from up there
5. Black and white streets- no one in sight.
6. Holding the world on his shoulders- I much prefer coffee and cakes
7. Found different versions of these all across the city- if anyone knows what they are about, please do tell me!
7. Found different versions of these all across the city- if anyone knows what they are about, please do tell me!
8. Goodbye Holland- I will be back very soon.






Great perspectives! Wonderfully done.
ReplyDelete