Saturday, 12 September 2015

Wear black, and be gold



Wearing:H&M duster coat (similar here) and trainers (similar here), Karl Lagerfeld shirt, Mango boyfriend jeans and Alexander Wang bag

This particular, cloudy, day in London made me think so much of autumn that I could practically envision the leaves turning golden, and smell the roasted chestnuts. Thankfully, we are not there quite yet, and Switzerland has proven to stretch its summer weather a little longer than usual (normally, the moment September hits, temperatures do not rise above 19 degrees). I do find myself getting bored of my summer clothes however, and am itching to put on my jumpers and coats- who would've known I'd miss them? I promise that feeling won't last when I have to wear them everyday. But hey, let's try and stay optimistic.

With fashion week kicking off in an absolutely stellar way (I mean, did you see the Givenchy looks? And hello, Tibi?), everyone who is anyone is putting their best foot forward and doing their best to look flawless. Sadly, I am not anyone (yet), so my nod at fashion week is an hommage to Mister Kaiser Karl Lagerfeld. Because frankly, what would the fashion world be without him?
Even though you and I may not be attending any fabulous shows, don't forget to look your very best for a good start into the next week- until then, Sunday will be spent in my pyjamas and with a big cup of tea. 





Linked in with ForageFashion and PennilessSocialite


6 comments:

  1. Loving your duster coat, and boyfriend jeans. I'm excited to be breaking out the fall clothes too.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They've been my absolute go-to recently haha :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit for a great background! You should blog more about your style!

    Don’t forget to come back every Wednesday to link up with me!
    Take care and keep in touch!
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do try- balancing this along with my last year of school is not too easy!
      I'll do my best to link up next week, thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete