Tuesday, 1 September 2015

London Calling

Wearing: Teddy Smith bomber jacket (similar here, in black), Sandro t-shirt (similar-ish here), Topshop jeans, H&M trainers (similar here) and Alexander Wang bag

London is a city that I've always been immensely intrigued by- I went there during the 2012 Olympics but didn't do much walking around, or a lot of sightseeing. Therefroe, when I was told that my mother and I would be going there for a couple of days, I was absolutely ecstatic. I had an absolutely amazing time, and go to see so many gorgeous things (the Tate Gallery, the Victoria & Albert, the National Portrait Gallery, Carnaby Street, Temple just to name a few). The people were also quite a sight- so different, so unique, so completely different to the conservative folk in Switzerland. How refreshing.

These photos were taken at the Tate Gallery, to the amusement of many other visitors (ah well). The architecture was absolutely incredible, and that in itself is worth visiting. As for my actual outfit... it's quite a go-to of my mine. I'm very much about comfort (as you know) and I like the jeans-printed shirt-bomber combo especially for the changing weather we experienced in London (sun then rain, then sun again... very strange). I bought a few goodies as well, of course, and I'll make sure to post an outfit with them soon. As for my next post- more photos of London to follow!








4 comments:

  1. So cool that you got to do some exploring in London! I've always thought it would be awesome to go there.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such an amazing city! If you ever get the chance to go, you definitely should :) x

      Delete
  2. London is my favorite city, I'm glad you had a great time! Loving your bomber jacket, perfect for the London weather.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such an amazing city- I'm so glad I got to discover it! Thank you, it really did turn out to be quite useful haha :)

    ReplyDelete