Collages- something that not many people would consider to be art, and something I like to spend my time doing. Not because I have to, but because I want to. I find it to be a great distraction when I get too stressed or am worried about something. Collageing (is that even a word?) has been proven to release negative energy from the body, and help you calm down. I actually have a book into which I paste all my collages (think 60+). So you might be thinking, what on earth is the point of this post? Well I thought I would share my way of escaping when things get to be too much- and anyways I never really share my collages with people (if only, people I am very close to) because they are very personal (I know, they may not look like it, but it's the thought process that counts). I hope you enjoy them and I will be posting some more soon! x





Definetely enjoyed the collages and the text! Great pieces of work...
ReplyDelete