Sunday, 1 September 2013

Fashion Moodboard







Hello muffins! So I know I have completely disappeared for the past 4 days or so, and I apologize. Where was I ? Doing homework (tad late) and catching up with my friends. I am here now though, so I decided to present you with my fashion moodboard, or favourite items. These are things that inspire me, or things I wish I had- either one.

1. A skyline tattoo found on Tumblr- I might just try drawing this on my arm with black pen.

2. Julie from Sincerely Jules- she not only has me girl-crushing, but also has me style-crushing.

3. Plaid looks from Zara. I am completely head-over-heels for this crop top and trousers

4. The white leather bag from the IVANIA CARPIO X BLACKBLESSED Capsule Collection- I am getting this bad boy for Christmas (cannot wait). Here's how Ivania wears it.

5. My favourite looks from FASHIONBUNKER. Probably one of my favourite (newly-discovered) online shops.

I actually also have a song recommendation: Brooklyn by Woodkid. I have had it on replay for the past 4 days. 

1 comment: